Parent Information

What’s happening in London?

Do you need to talk?

If you need support with parenting, how your child is speaking and communicating, the development of your child or if you feel isolated, talk to:

  • your health visitor
  • your child’s nursery

These people will put you in touch with organisations that can help you.

You can find out about the Children and Family Centre groups:

Counselling Services in London:

If you would like advice on keeping your child safe online:


Victim support

 Housing and training links

For housing advice go to:

For find courses to help you find work you can go to:

Need help with Bed Time?